Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Heartache



This is a pic from Saturday.  I went up to the hospital to see babe.  It is hard to just watch her in the bed and not pick her up and love her and hold her.  It took everything I had to not get in the crib with her and spoon.  I can only imagine what the nurses would say or do if there was a big lady curled around one of their patients in the crib.  She is hard to resist though.  

The big tube that wasn't there in the previous post is an ET tube.  She is on a ventilator and that is why we can't hold her now.  She is so small and tender.  I just love her so much.  Max would be jealous if he wasn't so indifferent!  

Keep Mia in your prayers.  With any luck we will not be waiting for much longer.  

4 comments:

ROTTEN PEACHES said...

I unfortunately know how you feel. But with Avery we only had to do it for 3 weeks. My hat is off. Now do a post of your new motel/house!!!
-Chris

Suzie said...

Hey Nats! Glad to see you're blogging again! I wish I could be there. It is nice to see your updates too. Love ya!

Mimi said...

I have been climbing in the crib with her lately. Next time you are up, just slide the wedge over and lay some pillows under you. It's not sooony, but it gets you closer.

Thanks Nat- for everything!

Gina said...

You make me laugh and cry all al once. I just love ya Lo.