Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Baby girl


I just love these pictures!  Check out babe's hair-do!  And the popular hand comparison shot.  

3 comments:

John Boy said...

So cute. Love that little girl. Thanks for taking care of her so we can see our mimi. Life saver.

Mimi said...

Naaats- Thank you so much for bearing this burden with me. I am so lucky to have you here- taking care of my kids, cleaning my house, doing all the laundry, and holding babe. I know you understand how hard this is because you get to hold her a lot too and see her cute eyes looking at you. You are our angel! OH, and sorry about Ellie and Max- We've been working on dog manners today!

Nathan said...

Nat, I wish I could be there with you and everyone helping out. You are such a sweetheart! I'm thankful to have you as a sister in law.