You Belong in 1958 |
![]() You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in! |
So I stole this from Crystal... I guess I should have known that it would be no where near my actual year of birth.... I kinda feel like I'm this old right now.... I need a nap!


4 comments:
Hi Nats! It's kind of pathetic that you have a link to my blog from your blog because mine doesn't even qualify as a "b" let alone a full on b-l-o-g. Anyway, thanks for all your doing, see you in a week or so.
Yikes! I guess I am a 50's girl too. Just because I would rather drive a red mustang than a lame bug.
Don't tell Dad I said that
You just shut up right now! I have been looking for you under every rock I pass sister. What the fuh! I love you. email me here g.lovin@gmail.com and tell me every little thing about your bad self! I LOVE YOU LOLO!!!
Post a Comment