
So I'm back here hanging out with my new BFF, Mia.... We are pretty much in love (its a good thing Max doesn't know how to read yet...he might be jealous) It is amazing how strong this little girl is. She has endured more in three months then I have in 29 years! Okay, 31 years... She is really my hero. I just wish that I could give her a break and breathe for her and have my heart beat 180 times a minute, even for just an hour! It just doesn't seem fair. Being in the hospital has really given me a new perspective on being a nurse and understanding the patient's and family's perspectives. I think it has made me better at what I do. Sure its a lot easier to hold a little baby than to calm down someone in drug or alcohol withdrawal or someone who has been in the waiting room for an hour (I will post a blog on that later, I'm sure) but I think that I will be more understanding of their situation.
Mia and I have an agreement that if she can just hold on a little longer then I would buy her a car when she turns 16. She didn't seem impressed but I assured her that it was a big deal. I don't want her cousins to be sad so I will have to see what I can work out for them.....better start saving now!
2 comments:
I love these blogs. I need to ask permission to copy them and put on our blog. So cute. The kids are lucky to have you around. I wish they realized it more, they sure seem to not enjoy having a third boss. Too funny. The little turkeys.
Your little Mia is soooo cute! Just adorable.
Post a Comment